Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mini Album, Valentines Day Gift

This year for Valentines day I made my boyfriend a little scrapbook of the two of us. (I also got him a heart shaped cookie from Paradise Bakery, because they are delicious.) I love this little book! I hope you do as well and that it will give you some inspiration. I used valentines paper and ephemera and various love quotes.





This First picture is the front page and inside cover. On the inside cover there is the journaling tag that reads "When i first met you i thought you were:" and if you scroll the the bottom picture, which is the back page and inside cover, there is a tag that reads "10 years from now I see us:" I thought it was a cute idea to put those two journaling tags in the book like that.


The above picture and the one following are from the same set of pages, but there is a large flap in between them that is glued into the binding.










The above picture I left blank to write a sweet note for my man. These are original pages from the book I used.


And there is the book!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mischief Managed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment